Today’s professional sport is filled with stress, demands and pressures, financial responsibility and the need to make quick and sudden decisions. The specific Integra-Med protocol for sports management does not reduce stress, but completely transforms and neutralizes all emotional reactions caused by the environment, that could in any way call into question the correctness of family and business decisions. Also, with the continuous Integra-Med practice, the horizons and vision of the business are widening, people with whom we would like to become business partners and responsible athletes loyal to the club come in our life. With this, character environment is created that easily achieves desired success, with a harmonious family environment.
INTEGRA-MED SPORTS / SCIENTIFIC TEAM offers cooperation to athletes, parents, coaches, sports academies, professional clubs.
1. How can Integra-Med integrative therapy be successfully applied in sports?
Integra-Med Integrative Therapy has unlimited opportunities in all segments of sports development and preparation and can be applied to:
- the highest level of emotional-mental-energy preparation for training and competitions
- the highest level of emotional and energy regeneration after training and competition
- transformation of the tendency for injuries and diseases at the genetic level and beyond, at the energy level
- shorter duration of sports injury rehabilitation and parallel deep transformation of the emotional trauma of the event itself, eliminating fears of re-injury
- indispensable energy fitness to achieve and maintain the highest level of physical and emotional shape
- team building, empowering the team and individual at all levels and creating a positive atmosphere
- transformation of disagreements in the coach-athlete relation
- preparation of trainers and improvement of the vision of leading the group and quality decision-making at the most important moments
- transformation of negative beliefs, lack of confidence, “blocked legs in a competition”, elimination of beliefs such as “small club”, “we have no chance”, “they are better” and similar blockages from the subconscious
- transformation of ego restrictions, such as the feeling of underestimating a sports opponent
- strong practical support for medical staff in the process of maintaining their health and vitality
- achievement of individual and group sports goals
- achieving financial savings and achieving more values in sports transfers
- increase in the percentage of successful transition from junior to the professional level of athletes
- personal development of parents of young athletes