1. The Integra-Med therapist does not represent himself as a doctor
2. The Integra-Med therapist never makes recommendations or suggestions regarding medical therapy prescribed by doctors
3. The Integra-Med therapist never promises to heal
4. Integra-Med therapy lasts for at least 60 minutes up to 75 minutes
5. The client approaches the therapy independently and at his own will, with prior knowledge about the therapy provided by the Integra-Med therapist
6. The Integra-Med therapist does not touch the client physically during therapy
REMARK: With Integra-Med cognitive and cosmic therapy we do not replace or reject allopathic medicine, but act integrative. All medication therapies prescribed by the doctor are regulated through the patient-doctor relationship and thus the Integra-Med therapist is excluded from any suggestions and recommendations on the subject.